上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Go to CP, CA = Waste Money

收藏  |  訂閱
99  8.9k

引用:
原帖由 mstg 於 2010-7-14 01:56 AM 發表
So I'm wondering why you brothers still go to CP and CA and if anyone has waken up and quit this DG game like I did.  I have been going to CA since over a year ago and decided to quit for a few months ...
I don’t go to CA, CP, and SZ, I stay in Hong Kong[br]

So I'm wondering why you brothers still go to Hong Kong and Macau and if anyone has waken up and quit this HK game like I did.  I have been going to HK since over twenty year ago and decided to quit for a few days because it is no longer fun. [br]

Main reason of course is the quality of the girls is only going down, quality of service also going down and being inconsistent, the hardware being old and dirty, managers of some SN treating you like you are “the water fish” because they have too many stupid customers and don’t care. [br]

Going to an SN feels like going to senior citizens schools now because all the young girls are busy working at the time you visit . [br]

When I first started to play in HK twenty years age, the $200 ones were actually worth $500. Now, many $800 and $1000 replace the $200 price tag because of the competitiveness of the market. [br]

Some are over $1000 even at an age of around 35 – to 45. [br]

Although over 90% of the girls are pork chops you still have to compete with many wolfdogs sitting next to you.[br]

I still want to try my luck and go to Macau again sometimes but it just doesn’t feel worth the money and time anymore. [br]

Maybe most customers there have too much money to waste but I sure don’t.[br]

小弟在大6嫖齡超過十年
絕對同意
CP,CA這些地方每況愈下
已有一年多沒去
現每週只去厚街,莞城
厚街3/10/13
莞城5/15/20
一分$一分貨
要追求美女
付出自然比較多

況且
CP,CA 真係仲係美女天堂的話
這里怎會有咁多燈頭組團去玩呢?
我自己吾識去咩?

[ 本帖最後由 suckmycock 於 2010-7-19 06:08 PM 編輯 ]

on 999:smile_30:

呵呵,c兄踢爆晒人地,遲早被人圍:smile_27:
同意你講,一分錢一分貨:smile_38:有平靚正都益自已先啦:smile_44:
引用:
原帖由 suckmycock 於 2010-7-19 05:57 PM 發表 查看引用來源
況且
CP,CA
真係仲係美女天堂的話
這里怎會有咁多燈頭組團去玩呢?

我自己吾識去咩? ...

樓主 你D英文真係幾嚇人....

其實去CP, CA有好多玩法.....又唔一定WASTE MONEY, 可能只係你遇唔到啫

引用:
原帖由 suckmycock 於 2010-7-19 05:57 PM 發表 查看引用來源
小弟在大6嫖齡超過十年
絕對同意
CP,CA這些地方每況愈下
已有一年多沒去
現每週只去厚街,莞城
厚街3/10/13
莞城5/15/20
一分$一分貨
要追求美女
付出自然比較多
況且
CP,CA 真係仲係美女天堂的話
這里 ...
what do you mean 3/10/13 5/15/20

i heard some old name SN in CA also have service problems now

引用:
原帖由 kingofsex 於 2010-7-18 10:58 PM 發表 查看引用來源

打飛機, 仲細呀? :smile_30:
桑拿有女做服務, 你打飛機點都冇咁好玩.
叫隻豬扒同你打機,問你收錢,你慢用啦。

PRICE GOING UP AND QUALITY GOING DOWN.

引用:
原帖由 mstg 於 2010-7-14 01:56 發表 查看引用來源
So I'm wondering why you brothers still go to CP and CA and if anyone has waken up and quit this DG game like I did.  I have been going to CA since over a year ago and decided to quit for a few months ...
WHY U NOT QUIT CALL CHICKEN ??? WHERE IS CA ???  

FIND GIRL IS WASTE MONEY  ,,, ONLY HIT PLANE URSELF LA

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆