發新話題
打印

A chance to have 4-some...

收藏  |  訂閱
121  13.2k

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-4-29 04:27 PM 發表 查看引用來源

i concur, this is really some'g that typical honkies can't give... :smile_39:

btw, ur "no man will share his gal" thing sounds pretty subjective, yet it's true.
Subjective, you say?

Maybe but in all honesty, if you have feeling for a girl, you wouldn't want someone else shagging her.

Well, at least I don't have any friends who would be so "open minded", shall we say.

引用:
原帖由 shagx 於 2010-4-29 04:37 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Subjective, you say?

Maybe but in all honesty, if you have feeling for a girl, you wouldn't want someone else shagging her.

Well, at least I don't have any friends who would be so "open minded", shall we say.
hey man, i've got "yet it's true" attached with the word "subjective".  but i'm sure there are lots of those who are so keen to share their chicks with some total strangers whlist their own dicks are being sucked by some other chicks... :smile_o01:

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-4-29 04:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

hey man, i've got "yet it's true" attached with the word "subjective".  but i'm sure there are lots of those who are so keen to share their chicks with some total strangers whlist their own dicks  ...
Haha, I think in today's world, it's more like birds sharing themself than stiffs sharing the birds.

I think most of the sharing are done behind closed doors. In most cases, men are just so dumb, they let their dick do all the thinking.

[ 本帖最後由 shagx 於 2010-4-29 04:52 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 shagx 於 2010-4-29 04:48 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Haha, I think in today's world, it's more like birds sharing themself than stiffs sharing the birds.
true though.     in these days, to me, nothing can be trusted.  was reading an article earlier on with the subject "Megan Fox can count her sex partners on both her thumbs", where she said...

"I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever," she adds. "The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

isn't it hilarious....?!

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-4-29 04:53 PM 發表 查看引用來源

true though.     in these days, to me, nothing can be trusted.  was reading an article earlier on with the subject "Megan Fox can count her sex partners on both her thumbs", where she said...
Yeah right, I'm sorry, she's hot, but she's not that hot. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion to say she sleeps around to get ahead but hollywood is still a man's world. Men in power are sleazy to say the least.

A super model only recently confessed, if you want in, the first think you need to learn is world class blow job.
Fashion circle and movie circle arn't that much different in my eyes. So........

引用:
原帖由 shagx 於 2010-4-29 04:59 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Yeah right, I'm sorry, she's hot, but she's not that hot. I wouldn'tjump to the conclusion to say she sleeps around to get ahead buthollywood is still a man's world. Men in power are sleazy to say theleast.

A super model only recently confessed, if you want in, the first think you need to learn is world class blow job.
Fashion circle and movie circle arn't that much different in my eyes. So........
anyways, my point is, everyone has his/her own closet full of skeletons, as long as he/she doesn't cause any shitty trouble or whatever, sex is always a good way to cheer them up amid this hateful world.

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-4-29 05:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

anyways, my point is, everyone has his/her own closet full of skeletons, as long as he/she doesn't cause any shitty trouble or whatever, sex is always a good way to cheer them up amid this hateful ...
Amen to that!

so, who will be the #1 in terms of world class BJ...?  names...

引用:
原帖由 花花小公子 於 2010-4-29 05:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源
so, who will be the #1 in terms of world class BJ...?  names...
God knows.
Probably Carmen Electra.:smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 shagx 於 2010-4-29 05:32 PM 發表 查看引用來源

God knows.
Probably Carmen Electra.:smile_47:
ha, she definitely is on the list! i'm thinking -- Anne Hathaway :smile_o05:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆