上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Change of Pace/Change of Taste...Thong Chinese COUGA

收藏  |  訂閱
71  9.9k

Change of Pace/Change of Taste...Thong Chinese COUGA

for those brothas who are into cougars, and into english posts, i hope this one will arouse your interest...

met this couga... early 40s... very very white complexion... and a very lady like gal... almost always one piece suit, chanel/prada/gucci/LV/BV handbag, and high heels... always always high heels.

the high heels are not 3 inches heels either.  at least 4 inches and one time, the most recent meeting, she wore some 5 inch stilettoes (i think louboutins) with a platform in the front...

well, no more description, and get to the action.

the usual flirting and deciding where to go for dinner... then she suggested going to watch a movie.  so she got tix and i met her at the theatre.  the movie had been showing for a while and so the house was quite empty.  she chose an area with no one sitting close by. she crossed her legs immediately when she sat down, hence the one piece dress got shortened and it showed a lot of legs.  she really knew how to tease as she was swinging her leg and hitting and brushing my leg with her high heels.

midway thru the movie, she leaned up against me and then propped her legs onto my thigh.

i danced my fingers on her thighs and started to move up... up... and up... and wow, i found out something she has seldom worn before tonight...

SUPPORT

引用:
原帖由 eeyoreeyore 於 2012-10-1 05:17 PM 發表 查看引用來源
for those brothas who are into cougars, and into english posts, i hope this one will arouse your interest...

met this couga... early 40s... very very white complexion... and a very lady like gal... ...
Pls go on .....

indeed, Eeyore ching please go on!

I'm guessing she's wearing suspenders

回覆3 #的帖子

and nice to see you here again! how have you been lately darling?

suup

引用:
原帖由 devodevodevil 於 2012-10-1 11:11 PM 發表 查看引用來源
and nice to see you here again! how have you been lately darling?

http://i.discuss.com.hk/d/images/r10/androidD.jpg
R u talking to me devil ?

好明顯!

next part please

no she was not wearing suspenders... i wish she was though... that would b wicked and sexy!!!

she was in fact wearing a very tiny thong, and when my fingers danced up to her snatch, she was already very very wet, so wet that the thong was a bit soaked.

more later, i m very zzz, hahaha... had another MILF this afternoon! will post a new thread later! this one is a tall and leggy type (1.7M). i promise i will finish this post first and then go to the new leggy MILF post.

my juices are flowing, hahaha

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆