上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

How to quit

收藏  |  訂閱
51  2.7k

How to quit

I m nearly 58 and I knew a 45 degree SN BG aged 28 a few months ago.  Her body figures attrached me very much and I paid her 200RMB tips each time after service.  She said the service provided to me , not only plane take off, was special and not provided to other customers , but except ML in the room.  I went to see her every sunday or sometimes after off duty. Sometimes 2 times a week.  She ask me to buy her new clothes or ask for more money on various reasons such as  Birthday when I ask her to show ID she said she forget to bring..  Now I find boring to see her and I wish to turn to other  SN. I know we have no future. If U are mw what do U do? How to quit?

45 degree SN
She said the service provided to me
not only plane take off
was special and not provided to other customers
or ask for more money on various reasons

I know we have no future:smile_o12:

Don't thinking about,Enjoy Your Life:smile_o10:

hey brother
As you said you have no future, so just quit
It seem that the girl is more likely to tell  lie in everthing
you can just cut off her call or turn down her request
When you go to another SN, get feeling with another girl, you will soon forget this girl

you paid her every time. this is deal. each parties got what they want. You are free to find another BG. Remember that, how many JJ she catch daily?? between you, there is no agreement or contract.

wake up la...

引用:
原帖由 canon123 於 2009-11-28 12:24 AM 發表
you paid her every time. this is deal. each parties got what they want. You are free to find another BG. Remember that, how many JJ she catch daily?? between you, there is no agreement or contract.

long time no see......Uwants

回覆 1# 的帖子

理閪啲囡咁多嘢 !!!

唉:smile_27:

hahhaaa..... 58 still sinking....... old man in the garden

小弟不才,全英文報告,睇到頭暈。
多謝師兄報告。

QUIT OR

PAY AS U GO

BUT DON'T BUY ANYTHING EXTRA

上一頁下一頁
發新話題