打印

布吉+夜色+向西

收藏  |  訂閱
17  2.8k

布吉+夜色+向西

Bro's, I went to SZ last weekend and stayed in a hotel. Quite boring in the night and I decided to check out 布吉 which I saw a few times here, although not as popular as 向西村.

Taxi driver told me there are not many 女女 these days as one of his friend has close one club recently. But i still found some girls in the street (walk through 莲花路) and they asked for RMB 130. The qualify is close to 罗湖村, but not as good as 向西村.

Then I went to "YES" club because friend told me there are some nice ladies at night. You can ignore this part as the quality and fun are quite disappointing. But i still found some women aged 30, looked for some mid-aged man. I tried to talk to her but she is much older than me.

Finally i went to 向西村. Before getting off the taxi, someone came to the window and asked whether i want some girls. Of course i went into the village and hunt on my own. I must say, the quality of girls are even higher than during the daytime. Normally i walked through all blocks and choose one but this time i noticed one on the second block and decided to take her back to hotel for overnight. But I have only 200HKD cash left and did not bring card with me i had to make it in the quarter. She is the most beautiful ever i met in shenzhen and she is from Hu Nan, Shao Shan.

you can view the pic hereplease paste below address to your browser)

I would like to try twice but she is quite popular and was taken away by two men... she does not want to leave her phone number and i will find her again this weekend.

Should any of you meet her please discuss... she said she was sold to shenzhen by her boyfriend and her boss said i must give RMB 150,000 to get her out of the job...how can i forget her...

[ 本帖最後由 dragonor 於 2009-11-4 07:20 PM 編輯 ]

一次生...兩次熟...三次大結局好喇 c hing!

呢D事每天每刻都發生....

the picture is too dark to see her face.

bullshit report

excellent true report, thanks brother!!

回覆 1# 的帖子

條囡瘦左啲 !!! :smile_53:

thanks for yr report

bro... the girl looks good... yummy yummy...

做乜諗野?早啲瞓啦........:smile_40:

pay 150,000 to own her la.......

前往最後回覆