打印

7月新葡京樂座av show影相會 - 最後一次影相會今星期六舉行!

收藏  |  訂閱
11  4.6k

7月新葡京樂座av show影相會 - 最後一次影相會今星期六舉行!

今個月新葡京樂座av show,今個星期六會舉行最後一次影相會:

星期六(8月8日) 下午7:00 - 7:30。

今次這個show,肯定係自4月伊澤千夏show以來,最最最好睇的show。D dancers 亦係最靚最吸人的。"矢澤洋子"超級靚就肯定,跳舞又好,同好識用佢非常挑逗的眼神去吸引觀眾。"Hiro"又係又靚又fit,"倉木杏奈"亦越睇越靚,加埋我自己的super favorite"成瀨美穂",我就真係唔想個show完結。

Show 就已經睇左十幾次啦,但我會係最後這幾日去捧多佢地幾次場。當然唔會錯過最後同佢地影相的機會!

你地都應該把握最後機會,去支持下佢地,同欣賞呢個非常出色的艷舞show啦。

以下我再一次將dancers的靚相post出黎。星期六我就會同佢地合照啦!十分期待!

倉木杏奈

Hiro

成瀨美穂

矢澤洋子

雖然明知c兄賣廣告,
但都要支持下,
昨日看過, 真係絶冇冷場~~~
正~~~
$380 我個人覺得值, 特別係win了錢之後, 必看,
可惜浦京唔係太旺我, 次次入去都輸, 好在之前係利澳win了成皮野, 在浦京輸幾千都看得開心:smile_30: :smile_30:

老實講,我可能似賣廣告,但係好多係theater睇過show的師兄,都識我,亦知道我係真正俾錢買入場卷睇show。我真係個人覺得個show好睇,覺得d dancers 好 professional,同付出好多,先用自己的方法,話憊大家知,希望可以多d 人去支持佢地。

你覺得好睇,亦證明我講的係無錯。我敢代表d dancers,尤其係我最支持的成瀨美穗,多謝你。我相信佢地聽到你地的掌聲,係知道你地支持佢地的,亦會由心咁多謝你地。
引用:
原帖由 william231 於 2009-8-8 02:16 PM 發表 查看引用來源
雖然明知c兄賣廣告,
但都要支持下,
昨日看過, 真係絶冇冷場~~~
正~~~
$380 我個人覺得值, 特別係win了錢之後, 必看,
可惜浦京唔係太旺我, 次次入去都輸, 好在之前係利澳win了成皮野, 在浦京輸幾千都看 ...

回覆 1# 的帖子

講得非常好、要繼績,。

8月~9月有邊幾個AV女優:smile_41: :smile_41:

講得非常好、要繼績支持!

I was being a regular customer at Rockza Macau and have attended many photo events for long ......  at the moment, I do fully wonder whether I should be continued to attend it for another year!?  That I have never received the related soft copy from Rockza Macau by their returned email since April 2009?  Any staff from Rockza Macau can help?

引用:
原帖由 fuckinguu 於 2009-8-13 07:02 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I was being a regular customer at Rockza Macau and have attended many photo events for long ......  at the moment, I do fully wonder whether I should be continued to attend it for another year!?  That ...
c-hing, actually I have similar experiences as well and I finally expressed my concern to the staff helping out during the photo event in last weekend (July's last photo event)
the staff was kind enough to explain because they have been very busy in recent months cause now they have to run the show every month and photo event every weekend instead of alternative month like it used to be, they are a bit short-handed
he re-assured me they would send out the soft copies upon request asap
to be honest, I really appreciate the staffs organizing the photo event for FREE (including providing camera, being the photographer and printing out the photos for everyone) and so now I would just wait patiently

speaking of photo event, today (15/8) there would be another one featuring the all new August dancers (including Reina Matsushima who is still shoting AV movies in Japan), even Apple Daily has report about it:
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple_sub/art_main.php?iss_id=20090815&sec_id=12187396&art_id=13099612

if I have the time, I would surely go to the event cause I wanna see Reina in person.... and her famous G-cup....:smile_47:

佢地係唔係唔夠人手,唔關我事,而且,我亦唔care收唔收到相的soft copy,我都唔會問。

只要個show繼續好睇,同有我喜歡的dancers黎,就會繼續支持。有影相會當然好,可以讓我近距離接觸到我d favorite dancers,好似成瀨美穗,(上個月真係好開心,可以同佢影左兩次相),但無亦唔會令我停止支持澳門同日本rockza。

只可惜,因為某d原因,我會大大減少我捧場的時間。希望其他師兄可以繼續支持。
引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2009-8-15 07:20 AM 發表 查看引用來源

c-hing, actually I have similar experiences as well and I finally expressed my concern to the staff helping out during the photo event in last weekend (July's last photo event)
the staff was kind ...

但我覺得 矢澤洋子 先係最得~~~
完全有銀座老板娘的感覺

前往最後回覆