打印

內地有 iPhone 買

收藏  |  訂閱
24  2.4k

十成十係"流"嘢 !

引用:
原帖由 乞嗤大魔王 於 2008-10-13 11:57 發表
其實, 請問冒牌好唔好用呢.:smile_35:
I bough one imitation. only couple of hundred dollars.

it is quite good and all functioning ok.. but after 1 and half month. the battery getting worse.. when new 3 days to recharge. but now, only one day - one and half day. they are coming with 2 batteries. but may be 6 months, all the batteries die. what are you going to do with the phone..

so, if ching can afford it as a toy. and play half a year or maximum one year and buy a new phone. otherwise, not suggest to buy it.

I think all ching heard about the accident of the battery explosion from china battery.

引用:
原帖由 乞嗤大魔王 於 2008-10-13 11:57 AM 發表
其實, 請問冒牌好唔好用呢.:smile_35:
其實好睇你要部電話黎做乜。

如果你唔係成日要上網同用GPS(假既無GPS),假既可能好用過真既。

因為I-PHONE有既死症,假既反而無。

咁當然,你要用OSX既,假既咪無囉。

引用:
原帖由 canon123 於 2008-10-13 05:30 PM 發表
I bough one imitation. only couple of hundred dollars.

it is quite good and all functioning ok.. but after 1 and half month. the battery getting worse.. when new 3 days to recharge. but now, only one day - one and half day. they are coming with 2 batteries. but may be 6 months, all the batteries die. what are you going to do with the phone..

so, if ching can afford it as a toy. and play half a year or maximum one year and buy a new phone. otherwise, not suggest to buy it.

I think all ching heard about the accident of the battery explosion from china battery.
你買個部即係拆到電個部啦(另外有部1:1既係拆唔到電)

個舊電係有得配既,幾十蚊姐。

係上邊便宜莫貪:smile_38:

china i phone 係大陸用咪好囉 , 雙咭代用 , 香港老鴨都有得買9佰幾 !

回覆 1# 的帖子

應該係iPhone殼呀

thx for sharing

今期PCM 都有講

其實部機係得個外殼

裡面乜都冇

佢手上有部真的

換俾你部野假的

前往最後回覆