48 12345
上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

KOH SAMUI

收藏  |  訂閱
47  15.6k

KOH SAMUI

It's 11AM, Koh Samui time.  My flight just hit the landing strip.  

I am going to a beach resort in 30 mins where a hot cougar is waiting for me in her lingerie.  I specifically asked her to be in agent provocateur.  Black, seamed, and no heels less than 4 inches.  

The weather is incredibly hot in Samui.  Would say it's 35 degrees, easy.  5 mins only and I already am sweating heaps.  But then the limo pulled up.  Just as i was getting ready to open the car door, it opened automatically.  Out came one long leg, black stiletto pumps, and seamed black stockings.  

that whore, that bitch, that cunt! she came to pick me up at the airport in the limo.  what a crazy whore... what am i getting mysefl into?

i hear a voice saying, wait, not saying, demanding : 'get in the car!'

i could do nothing but oblige.  When I got in, my jaw literally dropped.  She was in a black corset and a thong... with her arse facing me (oh i forgot to mention her leg kicked opened the door i could tell she was on her all fours!!!)

well, can't write much now... the juices just not flowing... have to continue later!

hey folks i forgot how to put pix up here... can anyone advise?

waiting for your update

Anyway, my lady friend, or let's call her the BEEEACH, haha... ordered me to go in and was kneeling on the limo floor...

as i had requested... agent provocateur...and wow, those heels are super high with narrow pointy stilettos

something like this
%253Fw%253D400%2526h%253D510&w=400&h=510&ei=t4azUOWHBaqdiAev44DwAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=662&vpy=124&dur=3184&hovh=254&hovw=199&tx=87&ty=117&sig=104880647710043503429&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=113&start=0&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:99&biw=1440&bih=803

i dunno if this link can be seen here...

i forgot how to pose pix

Interesting!!

Keep on please

Great, welcome back.

good

anyway, the beeeeach was not wasting anytime.  once i got in, she sat her nice firm arse onto me and started to grind.  i wasn't letting her get her way as i held her waist and stopped her movement.  

in fact, i was just trying to get more comfortable as dry humping over my pants on that hot ass is just too much to bear.  i motioned her to take care of my pants situ, and so, she willingly turned around and got on her knees... what an eager beeeeach, hehehe.  

she started to peel off my pants, and my boxers as my cock sprung to full view and full attention.  she wasted no time and DEEP THROATED me immediately... all i could do is sigh and gave out a satisfying moan.

she then stuck out her tongue and started to give my cock a tongue bath... up and down the shaft along the veins and paying special attention to the head, the rim, circling around... all the while kept looking me in the eye... shit, this beeeeeach knows how to please a man...

support ........

Thx for all the support bros

48 12345
上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆