上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

some random thoughts (see new photos)

收藏  |  訂閱
102  25.4k

some random thoughts (see new photos)

A fantasy…

One day I had a dream.  It was very fuzzy… I dream of a hot girl, voluptuous figure… nice ample juicy tits, small waist, and long slim legs.  I have yet to know if she has a hairy or hairless pussy, but either way, I will eat this pussy for ages.

I dreamed that this girl had just gone off work, she is waiting for her transportation.  Then, she got a phone call from a stranger.  This stranger started talking filth to her.  He said he’d been thinking about her the whole day, how her every move, her breathe, her voice, was making him hard.

The girl was not the least bit shocked. She replied, mmm… mr. stranger, I’ve been thinking about you too… I was real wet this afternoon when I went for lunch and I had not been able to concentrate at work… why are you calling me now… it’s so so so not the right time… but you are turning me on… my juice box is overflowing as we speak.  

The stranger asked: ‘so, baby, how wet, or shall I say, soaked are you!?!’

The girl replied : ‘I am starting to feel that my juice is trickling down the side of my thighs…that’s how fxxking wet I am!!! Now, what the hell am I to do?’

The stranger said : ‘get on the public transport and find a quiet, secluded area, and masturbate, and think about me when you do’

Well, well, well, then I woke up.

I wonder if she did as instructed…

Shall I continue my dream? Or Shall I make this a reality?

this below is entirely unrelated to the post title... these are thongs n F me heels of one of my cougars... i tried to post a new thread but the 'baan ju' deleted my post... so here are the photos... hope i won't get 'banned' again... so weird... dun understand

[ 本帖最後由 eeyoreeyore 於 2012-12-31 09:11 PM 編輯 ]

let it be real

的幻想...

有一天,我做了一個夢。這是很模糊的,我夢見一個炎熱的女孩,身材豐滿的身材不錯充足的多汁山雀,小腰,長纖細的雙腿。我還知道,如果她有毛或無毛貓,但無論哪種方式,我吃的貓的年齡。

我的夢想,這個女孩剛下班了,她在等待她的運輸。然後,她得到了一個陌生人打來的電話。這位陌生人開始對她說污物。他說他一直在想她了整整一天,她的一舉一動,她的呼吸,她的聲音,這使他很難。

這個女孩是沒有一絲震驚。她回答說,嗯...先生。陌生人,我一直想對你太......今天下午我一起去吃午餐的時候,我是真正的濕,我一直沒能集中精力在工作,為什麼你叫我現在......這是非常非常非常非常不正確的時間......但你卻拒絕了我......我的果汁盒溢出,因為我們說話。

陌生人問:“所以,寶貝,多濕,或我應該說,浸泡過的是你嗎?!”

女孩回答說:“我開始覺得我的果汁滴下來我的大腿側...這是怎麼fxxking濕我!!現在,你到底我該怎麼辦?“

陌生人說:“公共交通,找一個安靜的,僻靜的地區,手淫,對我的看法,當你這樣做”

好了,好了,好了,然後我就醒了。

我不知道,如果她的指示...

我繼續我的夢想?或者我使這成為現實嗎?

U are damn naughty!

I was inspired.

see some juicy photos in #1

the string thong was shoved to one side when i dogged this insatiable cougar!!!

Wish yr dream become reality this xmas.
:-)

Support.  N thank u for sharing.

thx bro

how u like the thongsssss

幻想永遠係最美好

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆