上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

misshuggies性事記 {加相p1 12Feb}

收藏  |  訂閱
1.7k  113.0k

引用:
原帖由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:20 PM 發表 查看引用來源yeh. i got both uk identity and hk id card, its even a three-star one. LOl
i dont know how did they make it. but my parent said this wud be very conveneient for me to live in such a global village now LoL anywayz. jus telling bit of my bg to you guys.

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-2-13 03:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源no wonder why you are so hotwell, perhaps we can practise some oral skills with each otherif you know what i mean
well.. i got you. but i am not gonna say yes hahaha

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-2-13 03:23 PM 發表 查看引用來源i envy you:smile_24:
u got ur id card too. what to envy :smile_34:

引用:
原帖由 Gab15 於 2013-2-13 03:07 PM 發表 查看引用來源唔夠你對波咁合比例同自然!好多都係大乳牛冇美感可言!
u got a sweet tongue. :smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:24 PM 發表 查看引用來源
i dont know how did they make it. but my parent said this wud be very conveneient for me to live in such a global village now LoL anywayz. jus telling bit of my bg to you guys.

http://i.discuss ...
it's totally fine to have dual or multiple citizenship since you're holding a three-star HKID
unless you're from mainland china or malaysia, that's a different story, you can only keep one nationality

引用:
原帖由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:24 PM 發表 查看引用來源
well.. i got you. but i am not gonna say yes hahaha

well, i mean, we can practise mando together, to improve our mando oral skills

引用:
原帖由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:25 PM 發表 查看引用來源
u got ur id card too. what to envy :smile_34:

i wish i could get an aussie or uk citizenship

引用:
原帖由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:27 PM 發表 查看引用來源
u got a sweet tongue. :smile_40:

titties are nice, but i prefer lean waist and hot legs, those look much more sexier
and of coz, it would be nice if all three come together in one single package, and i bet you're the one with this package

[ 本帖最後由 Vanlic 於 2013-2-13 03:35 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-2-13 03:29 PM 發表 查看引用來源it's totally fine to have dual or multiple citizenship since you're holding a three-star HKIDunless you're from mainland china or malaysia, that's a different story, you can only keep one nation ...
i dont know. well actually i dont really care abt these nationality issue. but its my parents who planned all these for me, i guess ever since i was formed in the tummy of my mum. haha. i dont know how things go in aussie, but for me, uk is fair enough.

[ 本帖最後由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:41 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 misshuggies 於 2013-2-13 03:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源
i dont know. well actually i dont really care abt these nationality issue. but its my parents who planned all.these for.me i guess ever since i was formed in the tummy of my mum. haha. i dont know how ...
i've been living in Aus for years, but i failed to get the citizenship due to some reasons...
that's the reason why i returned to HK for good... (just a lil bg from me for you lol)

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆