Lust for Adventure - Version 3.1 + CHEATS code [Sonpih]

收藏  |  訂閱
0  117

Lust for Adventure - Version 3.1 + CHEATS code [Sonpih]

Lust for Adventure - Version 3.1 + CHEATS code  [Sonpih]  

Patreon Sonpih is creating Adult Games

INFO
Updated: 06-November-2019   
Genre:   RPG,3DCG, Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Character creation, Monster, Fantasy, Adventure, Combat, Gay, Lesbian, Furry, Monster girl, Parody, Text based, Turn based combat, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Group sex, Urination
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: Sonpih
Version: 3.1+ CHEATS code
Language: English
Size: 955 MB

Description:
Hi everyone, I'm Sonpih, and I'm creating an adult game called Lust for Adventure, this is a 2D RPG game based on the world of Warcraft where you are an adventurer in search of fame, fortune and obviously sex!
The inspiration for this game came from other adult games like "Corruption of Champions" or "Trials in Tainted Space", games where you have a sense of freedom in a world of monsters and sex.
In this game you can create a character with some customisation options, complete quests for NPCs, fight (or f*ck) different enemies in turn-based combat, and experience multiple events.​

Change-log v3.1
Zones
Westfall has been added into the game, you can go there from Goldshire, using the arrow at the bottom-left, and there you will find the Barn, where Ordina is waiting for you.

NPCs
Ordina is a Night Elf female that awaits inside the Barn of Westfall, she will offer you a new quest, and rewards you with a new set of armor.

Encounters
The Harvest Bots can be seen in the Fields of Westfall, be careful not to lose against them when you lower their health below 50%
    The Tauren Male is a new encounter in Westfall, using the Place Holder (PH) button, enjoy the milky scenes with him.

Events
The milking chair inside the barn can be used after completing the quest from Ordina.

Scenes
    2 Scenes with the Harvest Bot (1M/1F)
    2 Scenes with Ordina (1M/1F)
    8 Scenes with the Tauren Male (4M/4F)

Misc.
Ordina, Jamal, and Nelphs have animated sprites now, bear in mind that this is the beginning of my experimentation with the 2D animation system of Unity.

Cheat code : tails

Screen:

Lust_for_Adventure-V3.1_CHEATS_code.rar

Lust_for_Adventure-V3.1_CHEATS_code.rar

前往最後回覆