上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

BDSM......not so BDSM

收藏  |  訂閱
62  12.2k

GOOD

Really amazing sharing...completely different experience by just reading here....you have my utmost support..please keep on and share more.

shit happened last month, sorry for leaving the to be continue story.

here we go again.

I am so tensed while he licks my body following where the ice cream drips toward. Nevertheless, he still not releasing me for that balls inside me. So I felt so helpless with all this feeling to me at the same time... and i started crying, well not the little girl crying but more with wanting him and being turned on for long but not fulfilling me. 'Oh, my sexy lady. Seems like i keep u waiting for too long.' He is probably so

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-6-28 10:56 PM 發表 查看引用來源
shit happened last month, sorry for leaving the to be continue story.

here we go again.

I am so tensed while he licks my body following where the ice cream drips toward. Nevertheless, he s ...
I'm so glad you're back

is everything alright now?

Feeling having a victory in his game. I let myself sit up and immediately push him down and grab the little him...ummm...not a very little little him when its on ...i put into my mouth first licks from bottom to its tip,again i manage to hv a spoon of ice cream instead of swallow it i got him into my mouth at the same time. He takes a very big inhale of air, it makes me happy as i know he sense my feeling before. With the balls still in side me, i cant think much but taste him making him wanting me and later take me roughly. He stopped me before he erect, finally he remove the balls and again with less than a minute he enters in me with the doggy style. He spanks me on my butt  but thats noy pain i am feeling but the desire of wanting him so badly . ' so great... please fuck me harder' i cnt believe what i hv said and it makes him giggling at the same time. Then he chase on the speed of pushing into me and finally we both climb on the top and released.

After a while, he prepare the hot bath, gently brought me in and join me for the wash. I reli hope that he s not going to mention that what i hv just beg him. Unfortunately, this is the fun he s reli enjoying. He teased me badly and said hope he will found another bigger fun soon or later......

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-6-28 11:06 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I'm so glad you're back

is everything alright now?
Thanks a lot, now is fixed;

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-6-28 11:16 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Thanks a lot, now is fixed;

that's great, been waiting for your update

i thought you'd never come back

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-6-28 11:20 PM 發表 查看引用來源

that's great, been waiting for your update

i thought you'd never come back
Honestly, i thought so as the tiring things around. But i quite enjoying some sharing here, think most of the ppl here the same~

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-6-28 11:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Honestly, i thought so as the tiring things around. But i quite enjoying some sharing here, think most of the ppl here the same~

Yeah, i enjoy your story a lot
so please don't leave:smile_24:

支持

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆