打印

BDSM......not so BDSM

收藏  |  訂閱
62  12.2k

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-5-30 12:15 AM 發表 查看引用來源

how come?
it's not really that hard to ask a girl for her number....:smile_35:
Girls now giving out number easily, if we feel annoyed just need to block the particular person:smile_30:

heels+lingerie+hot lips make up
always my fav:smile_47:
引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-30 03:54 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Girls now giving out number easily, if we feel annoyed just need to block the particular person:smile_30:
exactly, very simple
引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-30 12:16 AM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=363085190&ptid=21969426][/url]

it is when ur not single,lol

no BS, i believe you can pick up girls very easily:smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-28 04:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Wow, so particular~ what about brunette? they are attractive for most of my asian B-fds.

I think some gals reli dying for having 6pads chocolate and tight ass.......me too

http://i1.hk/d ...
so attractive :smile_o05:

keep updating please

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-5-30 05:02 PM 發表 查看引用來源
heels+lingerie+hot lips make up
always my fav:smile_47:

exactly, very simple

no BS, i believe you can pick up girls very easily:smile_47:
i wish... teach me? =p

引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-31 12:30 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i wish... teach me? =p

教識徒弟冇師傅

love English post

u sound so confident bor, lol

Wasn't sure I have eaten properly, as the balls inside me really did occupy my brain. My eye keep tracing his lips that instead his month on the food, i rather myself being bite and licked by him. I knew my face flush so badly, I feel so thirsty that i finish my chill white a lot faster than usual. I might b more thirsty of having him under my body though...... since he insisted to enjoy the fun only after dinner. I try to tense myself, and started seducing him; I put my legs between his, and try to slip up a bit so he sense my touching. Then, he stopped eating and give me a warning looks that which i found he's so sexy with. I told him that ' i don't mind if you wanna have me as dessert so we leave the table earlier.' He got really surprised of what I said I thought i reach the limit as well with the temptations.

Yet he did not want have me for dessert...... not only but with ice cream. i chose Vanilla earlier when we do grocery shopping, he loves it and me too. i did expect some dirty ideas and i am completely turned on.

He leads me back to the bedroom, give me a very very light kiss( too light to felt his lips on mine) .  " come , lets enjoy the ice-cream together." he pulls on bed, start talking so erotically about how he want to have the ice cream......... and me. I thought we going to make love and with ice cream so that i can remove the lovely but evil balls from my down. However, it was not an he wanted me to come crazy with it.
i lie on the bed with only my lingeries as of his order, still wearing the heels. and he's playing bad, very bad....... he enjoy quite a spoonful ice cream without sharing with me; another spoon and suddenly he let it drips on spoon and slides down from my chest to my boosts tip along down to my stomach. it melts so fast on me.... as i am so on and hit as dying for having him. He finally heads down to me and lick from the first drop down spot of the ice cream till down to my stomach. i afraid that tI would drops my sex.

i wanna have your ice cream too

finally have time to read, support more sex

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆