上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

BDSM......not so BDSM

收藏  |  訂閱
62  12.2k

:smile_o05: aiya.....so wrong; am i reli that not updated.

Simply Curiosity.

Just wondering as I have seen many posts that no matters gal or gents; they can still have SP when they are dating someone......not tiring to hide all the trac:smile_41: es?

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-29 02:40 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Just wondering as I have seen many posts that no matters gal or gents; they can still have SP when they are dating someone......not tiring to hide all the trac:smile_41: es?
when excitement outweighs tiredness:smile_47: everything seems fun to do
引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-28 11:51 PM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=362982865&ptid=21969426][/url]

it was 3 yrs ago... havnt had one since then
meh, i don't believe in this kind of luck
i'm gonna stick with my whatsapp, it's already good enough

whatsapp can find ppl?.. or u mean wechat?

引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-29 08:48 PM 發表 查看引用來源
whatsapp can find ppl?.. or u mean wechat?

I find people in real life and add them on whatsapp:smile_53::smile_03:

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-5-29 09:00 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I find people in real life and add them on whatsapp:smile_53::smile_03:
thats the hard part

引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-29 11:39 PM 發表 查看引用來源

thats the hard part

how come?
it's not really that hard to ask a girl for her number....:smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-5-30 12:15 AM 發表 查看引用來源

how come?
it's not really that hard to ask a girl for her number....:smile_35:
it is when ur not single,lol

支持一下

Yet another story with my kinky Ex.

The last month before I left school and supposed to back to HK, I stayed in his place and tried to stick with him. We agreed to break up as both of us no willing to keep a long D relationships. Those involve super loyalty, tears and drama are not our things. Yeah, so it was many nights that I stayed with him and enjoying the honeymoon-like time with this kinky guy.

He likes testing my limits, toys are quite fun that igniting your sex life a bit at the same time you dun necessary to move a lot but it brings you nice climax. We tried the vibrator for sure but my it is not my favourite one, I usually prefer just the balls (those pairs medal ball). Before playing, he likes me dressed up, even I dun dare to step out. I would always put on heels, lace lingerie and hot lips make up. He brought me to the room first and give me a small box. "What's that" I shake a little bit the box and found some metal sounds bounced back from the box; I am curious and kinda realize he must hv some naughty idea with his secret smile. " I would like you to wear it before we hv dinner." So I opened and found two metal ball with chains that I was little shocked, "is it supposed to be sth I can wear with?" I asked as I am still not quite sure he wanted to play and teased me. He then picked the pairs up " my dear, you know where you can put it? I can help in case you dun really get the idea." .

I literally felt intimated and I heard myself replied "maybe you can help me to wear it. " He felt excited which his eyes looks brighter then usual and lowering the voice with this ready-to-bang atmosphere..... I really felt myself red and slightly turned on.

He push the balls in front of my mouth and ordered me to suck it, licked and lubricated the pairs. And damn, not even actually touching each others I felt so hot already.

Isn't it sth with heels and lingerie that guys really like......His eyes seem darken when I am in heels I put my hand on chair and lower my upper body but keep my legs straight so he can put the little toy into me. The pairs is metal-like chill though it is being licked by myself for a while, when it enters that feeling are weird but only for a short time. I dun feel much once it is in completely but when 'Entering" the feeling of expanding is a bit tough to handle.
"You Ok?" He's checking if I am fine while his hand still on my butt that I suspect he wanted to spank me; well he didn't he seems to extend the interest to later on.I told him I am ok, and at the same time I straight up myself, I knew myself must be flushing so much as the heat and heart beating so obvious. He still acting cool and try to charm me with his secret smile; so I take a slow long breath to calm myself ( wasn't that working though).However, once I start walking back to the dining room; the pairs also come back down a bit and you sense it most when you are moving.This is crab as I dun know how long I could stand for this feeling....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆