打印

BDSM......not so BDSM

收藏  |  訂閱
62  12.2k

but then i still prefer asian girls, especially hk =p

so u back to hk now? or still oversea?

Girls in UK and aus are pretty much wild lol ^^
Your sharing was great by the way

Nope still away from HK, started working. Unfortunately no interesting guys around, shitty here.

引用:
原帖由 lfc8 於 2013-5-28 09:28 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Girls in UK and aus are pretty much wild lol ^^
Your sharing was great by the way

Thank you for support.

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-28 10:19 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Nope still away from HK, started working. Unfortunately no interesting guys around, shitty here.

UK? never been there... not sure how its like...

here in Toronto there a lot of big6 girls lately... not as many open HK girls as it used to.. or maybe i just havnt met any yet

引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-28 10:33 PM 發表 查看引用來源

UK? never been there... not sure how its like...

here in Toronto there a lot of big6 girls lately... not as many open HK girls as it used to.. or maybe i just havnt met any yet
not UK, but I ve been there many times! many of fds studied there.... and they are reli enjoying the life there ; )  To be honest HK gal is not easy to attach with but all are sexy and fun. I dun hv much big6 girls in my place but heard that they are quite wild as well ( especially in UK or Aus)

i cant speak mandarin so that might be the problem.... even thou i had a ons with a tw girl a few yrs back

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-28 10:19 PM 發表 查看引用來源

no interesting guys around?
what a pity....
so what are you gonna do to?:smile_24:

引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-28 10:45 PM 發表 查看引用來源
i cant speak mandarin so that might be the problem.... even thou i had a ons with a tw girl a few yrs back
so how did you communicate with her?
body language?:smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-5-28 11:11 PM 發表 查看引用來源

no interesting guys around?
what a pity....
so what are you gonna do to?:smile_24:
Thats why started reloading the lovely memories lol,  but reli need to target someone, feel so dry inside out....><

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆