上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

BDSM......not so BDSM

收藏  |  訂閱
62  12.2k

BDSM......not so BDSM

近排睇多左引板都發覺其實HK ge接受度都幾高. 自己經驗唔多, 但講真soft version 嘅BDSM 好horny. Sorry, if its boring please don't complaint too much. 感謝
It was an Ex during Last Uni year. If sis hv dated or sex with ”鬼佬”, you would know many of them like oral sex and spanking. It is not a BDSM relations but just some enjoyment through pain.

We were making out after some drinks in the living room, my clothes are completely messed out, the bra strips are dropped, hanged on my arms... pants were un bottoned though the shirt was still on wiv half buttons gone. He was not better than me, especially his erection really obvious. Then he suggested to move back to the room, I was so excited and become quite wet down there as well.

Once we reached the door, yet even two feet stepped into the room he started pulling my pants. Less than minute he done taken off my bottom
Turn your back" he told me to do so while he assisted me himself to quickly "posing" with angle that he wanted to play with and 'blash' he started slap my back then he kiss it when i still sensed the pain and its damn sexy. Again he hit my back and hush and hit it few times more. I morned a bit as he keep another hand around my breast and up and go down to my sex.  Thats reli sth that I enjoy with '洋腸' they play good foreplay and it enlights your sexual sensation before fucking you. Sorry if my words went rude;)

back to the sex.... After several spankings he stopped, i think he knew that I am really excited and he just comes in to me without a ' hi' damn thats so full inside me and hot ( i mean the little he is hot ) I inhaled and screamed a little. He played doggy for a short while with beat , fast in the beginning then slow and deep ..... and roughly went in and slowly pull out. I was reli climbing up and feeling close to climax. He pulls out completely as he wanted the oral feeling. Fine, I sighed but still I was in the moment for some quality sex so I kneeled downed and start holding it to my mouth. He was hard very hard and hot, he grins at me as i flushed a lot always during Oral sex. then i use my tongue lightly licks from the bottom to the top of his, then kissing his top. yeah he likes me suck so i sucked it gently and slowly usin my tongue to feel the blood vessel around the little monster . i tried '深喉' but too bad that i would feel sick of doing it, so i dun force myself.  He then started controlling my heads movement so he could enjoy a bit better. i keep the little him hard and hot and wet .... then pushed him to the bed that i felt more like me on top . i went down and putting him into me slowly the i move up and down with him giving support to my wrist. For a while i felt like climax then he pulled out just to teased me...... hate that when he tried. Now comes to the game, he wanted me to beg for him. So he kept me handed while putting back himself stop me moving, forced me to sit up and his head kissing one of my breast he bites that make me hurt a little but its again damn hot while u hv the urge to be released. For sure he didn't let go, he play a little rough at the top of my body untill I beg . I knew i cnt help but waive my white flag so he started moving, rough and fast which I let go finally. And honestly that's not long sex at all probably just that half an hour; i felt damn tired as he kept me so intense for a while which the seconds you feel like an hour.

Well maybe above not a very good story just some sharing of my quite enjoying experience.

support english thread... are u still seeing him? or is it just a one time thing?

wish i was lucky enough in my uni days to bang a blond =/

Thanks for your support, though we broke up ...... Long D mostly not working well or maybe we are getting well only with the sex part.

Hope you find a hot guy keeping you warm in the bed!😜

haha, dont need a hot guy... want a hot girl =p

i have no luck with any white girls thou, guess im not the type of asian guys that they want to be in bed with

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-28 04:14 發表 查看引用來源
近排睇多左引板都發覺其實HK ge接受度都幾高. 自己經驗唔多, 但講真soft version 嘅BDSM 好horny. Sorry, if its boring please don't complaint too much. 感謝
It was an Ex during Last Uni year. If sis  ...
thank you for sharing. I felt What you have done.

引用:
原帖由 NotInHK 於 2013-5-28 04:49 AM 發表 查看引用來源
support english thread... are u still seeing him? or is it just a one time thing?

wish i was lucky enough in my uni days to bang a blond =/

same here, my uni days weren't so lucky:smile_35:

Blonds are more into black, asians gals are much easier to hook up with guys =p

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-28 04:17 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Blonds are more into black, asians gals are much easier to hook up with guys =p

what about redheads
hot redheads with freckles on their faces really turn me on lol

引用:
原帖由 Vanlic 於 2013-5-28 04:20 PM 發表 查看引用來源

what about redheads
hot redheads with freckles on their faces really turn me on lol
Wow, so particular~ what about brunette? they are attractive for most of my asian B-fds.

I think some gals reli dying for having 6pads chocolate and tight ass.......me too

引用:
原帖由 DeepBlue_IOH 於 2013-5-28 04:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Wow, so particular~ what about brunette? they are attractive for most of my asian B-fds.

I think some gals reli dying for having 6pads chocolate and tight ass.......me too
blonds, redheads, brunettes, I love them all as long as they're hot and fine

well, perhaps I should work harder on my abs and ass to tease you girls

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆