==========================================
睇完請到下面支持吓投票!
男投:有冇試過o係人地屋企"巢"/偷內衣褲去玩/聞/'Lai'/打飛機?
http://www.188channel.com/viewthread.php?tid=10052213

玩盡她的內衣褲: 成功獨自留在朋友日本女友在香港的酒店房...[attach]***[/attach]

這是100%原創,而不是剪切和粘貼來自其他論壇!

我是半中國,半外國人居住在香港。我的朋友與他的19歲女友上星期來港,都是日本人。

當我結伴他們酒店入住,我假裝說我需要緊急完成工作合同,並需要使用的酒店房間的互聯網。因為他們只有很有限的時間(2天),在香港,所以他們決定離開到旺角購物,把酒店房間借给我,剩下他們的房間卡给我,:)_,晚飯時再次和我見面......

當時他們離開房間,我的心像抽瘋了!! (如果你們有類似的經驗,你將確切地知道我的意思!非常令人興奮 ).....

附件是我如何玩她內衣的照片,如果你有興趣看看其他20 +的照片,包括他們的臉,請給我發電子郵件,包括您自己的類似收藏照片,我將很樂意與你交换,我也有許多其他類似的藏品 100+,包括我其他朋友的女朋友,妻子,我妹妹,侄女和更多!其中大部分,我不敢將它張貼在本論壇,但是如果你可以分享您的內衣偷拍手淫收藏和經驗,我不介意私下交换分享它, 請給我發電子郵件 [email=loveunder@ymail]loveunder@ymail[/email] (請將您自己的類似收藏照片為附件一起發給我以作交换)

This is 100% original, not cut and paste from other forum!

i am a half chinese living in hong kong .
my friend visited hong kong last week with his girl 19 years old girl friend, both are japanese people.

after i check-in hotel with them, i pretended that i need to work on a urgent contract, and need to use internet in their hotel room. Since they had only very limited time (2 days) in hong kong, they decided to leave me their room and room card and go to shopping : )_ and meet me again at dinner time......
At the time they left the room, my heart pumped like crazy!!!! (if you guys have similar experience, you will know exactly what i mean! extremely exciting).....
Attachments are photos of how i played with her unders, if you are interested to look at the other 20+ photos including their faces, please email me including your own similar type collections photo , i will be happy to exchange with you, i also have many other similar collections, including other friends girl friend, wife, sisters, cousins, nieces and more! Most of them i am not dare to post it in this forum, but if you can share me your own underwear wank photo collections and experience, i don't mind to exchange and share it privately. PM or Email me

附件 (62.11 KB) 2010-2-17 00:06, 下載次數: 159 , 閱讀權限: 200

玩盡她的內衣褲: 成功獨自留在朋友日本女友在香港的酒店房...[attach]***[/attach]
以下內容需要回復才能看到

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

附件: 本帖附件需要回復才可下載或查看

睇完請到下面支持吓投票!
男投:有冇試過o係人地屋企"巢"/偷內衣褲去玩/聞/'Lai'/打飛機?
http://www.188channel.com/viewthread.php?tid=10052213

[ 本帖最後由 loveunder@ymail 於 2010-6-11 12:13 AM 編輯 ]

g

:071: :071: