收藏  |  訂閱
2.4k  225.9k

你有冇同你老公含? 或者玩咩花式會令女伴爽(以你個人而言),例如打椿機定狗仔式

引用:
原帖由 Dickson1990521 於 2015-7-2 06:50 PM 發表 查看引用來源
你有冇同你老公含? 或者玩咩花式會令女伴爽(以你個人而言),例如打椿機定狗仔式
其實花式每個人都晤同

我又衰左!

The day before I am stuck with the whole warehouse team as we are waiting for a container (貨櫃)to arriver, Tom included. Even I transferred to another department, I still need to help check in some arrivals. He has been bugging me all evening and say we should go out after work, spend the last night of freedom before my hubby come back the next evening.

Tom was so persistent I finally give in, we finished work at 11 and I agreed to go to have something to eat together, and end up buying take out and went to his place.

He lived alone in a small condo apartment, a black neighbourhood. Lot of police siren all night long, you hear people fighting at the street and creaming from time to time, not a peaceful place. I was actually afraid.

First we sat on the sofa eating, and of course he offered me beer, not wine. That was not his class of drink. I was nervous, but after two bottles I loosen up a lot. The disturbance scared me, so I let him hold me in his arms. Before we finish eating, his big hand was already all over me. I knew what we were there for, so I allowed him.

He unbutton my shirt (I was in still in my shirt and skirt which I wear for work) and push my bra aside and suck my nipples, and the other hand up my legs under my skirt. Everything was fast and direct. Soon my top is half naked and he go down on me between my legs. He did not bother to take off my skirt, just push it up, torn away my panties and then his mouth was on my ....you know where. His tongue was licking me and I was so wet he was sucking my juice in no time.

His hand was on my breast, and he squeeze them hard and play with my nipples. He made me came once with his mouth, and when I was lying there panting, he unbuckled his pants and drop it, grab my legs and shove it in. I screamed as it was big, but he was in no mood to be gentle with me. I have both hands pushed against his belly, but he was too strong for me and I could not move him a bit. I screamed but he did not care.

Again he called me things, Chinese bitch, horny slut, cunt and asked if my tight pussy love his dick....I was humiliated but also excited. Maybe this was his first time that night, he was harder and firmer than I remembered. As filling as it was, I could not handle how rough he rides me and I was in more pain than pleasure. I then remember reading about how to make man come faster.

I gentle caress his chest, softly told him I love how it felt and I wanted him to come in me, and soon enough he did....once he come he slowed down, and I can felt the dick softened even it was still in me. At lease the tearing pain stopped. Though I came when he go down on me, I did not come when he actually fuck me. But I pretended I did and kissed him. He liked it, pulled out, use my panties on the floor to wipe his dick. Then he wanted me to suck him and make him hard again, but I refused and want to go home. 因為佢弄得我很痛,心中又覺得有D戇居,咁送上門比佢糟質.佢唔肯送我走,我又唔敢自己喺那個九反neighbourhood自己走,只有留下過夜.

I tidy up my clothes and when I try to put them back on, he took them off and said I could sleep naked with him.佢見我就範就抱我入房上床瞓覺,瞓到半晚比佢攪醒再做多一次.呢次感覺好D,high左兩次.

第二日返工冇換衫比同事笑,收工返屋企洗乾淨便換衫去接老公機.

引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-7-3 01:49 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我又衰左!

The day before I am stuck with the whole warehouse team as we are waiting for a container (貨櫃)to arriver, Tom included. Even I transferred to another department, I still need to help ch ...
咁妳會點做?

睇來C姐已爱上黑腸啦。。。唉。。仲送羊入虎口。。。祝你好運。。。啦

引用:
原帖由 Chole_fong 於 2015-7-1 04:48 AM 發表 查看引用來源

normal and bad skill

妳冇遇到高手啫!

有無用condom?

有無用 condom?

引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-7-3 01:49 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我又衰左!

The day before I am stuck with the whole warehouse team as we are waiting for a container (貨櫃)to arriver, Tom included. Even I transferred to another department, I still need to help ch ...
雖然我都睇到好過引...但我想問一句....師姐....你唔係呀嘛 !?!????

第一次中招你都仲有機會走得甩...有埋第二次你以為你以後仲有機會甩身嗎...?

定係你呢幾日都心思思...終於頂唔住...所以先接受左阿TOM既邀請....?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆