上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

删了

收藏  |  訂閱
2.4k  226.6k

引用:
原帖由 extko10 於 2015-8-4 03:04 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Number4 C-Hing, I honestly think that Bottega Louie is over-rated, food is so so and the restaurant is super noisy; definitely will not dine there again.  I would rather have nice dim sum in Monte ...
Haha! I am with you, but ladies can surely appreciate eye candy. In any case, let her figure out what she wanna get indulged with. On the same thought, I doubt if anyone would go down to the Ocean blvd to look for Ms.29. If she can use a company, she knows her way and no volunteer is needed...

Btw, for dim sum, Mission 261 in San Gabriel would be my suggestion - a bit pricy but less packed from the all walks of life. But LA is a food paradise - the list can run for months...

[ 本帖最後由 IMNumber4 於 2015-8-4 03:56 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 extko10 於 2015-8-4 03:04 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Number4 C-Hing, I honestly think that Bottega Louie is over-rated, food is so so and the restaurant is super noisy; definitely will not dine there again.  I would rather have nice dim sum in Monte ...
I think nowadays Rowland Heights have beefed chinesefood than Monterey park and Alhambra which were both early developed as satellite cities for Chinese community.
Please also read my story as I will keep updating.

引用:
原帖由 IMNumber4 於 2015-8-4 03:45 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Haha! I am with you, but ladies can surely appreciate eye candy. In any case, let her figure out what she wanna get indulged with. On the same thought, I doubt if anyone would go down to the Ocean ...
Right right C-Hing....I do love the sweets there at that restaurant.  I sincerely doubt that guys on this board will check out Ms. 29 at the pier.  Also, Ms. 29 may be naive and vulnerable but she definitely is not dumb.  I am sure she know LA quite well though the city has changed quite a bit.  By the way, for good dim sum I recommend Lunasia on Main Street in Alhambra, pricy but good.  Need to check out Mission 261 for sure.  Heard of good things about the restaurant but never get a chance to play a visit.

BTW are you in LA Number4 C-Hing?

引用:
原帖由 extko10 於 2015-8-4 04:27 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Right right C-Hing....I do love the sweets there at that restaurant.  I sincerely doubt that guys on this board will check out Ms. 29 at the pier.  Also, Ms. 29 may be naive and vulnerable but she ...
Is 三和still good in 燒味in LA

臭唔臭?

引用:
原帖由 feelsorry 於 2015-8-4 10:05 AM 發表 查看引用來源

29妻你一時話老公Weekend 唔係屋企, 你線人細妹報料
一時話係獨女即係點?

故事有水份?  定我讀障?
妹妹是媽媽和父親離婚後生的,爸爸不會當她是女兒。當年爸爸有另外一個女人,我跟媽媽,只是在放大假才去L.A.住在爸爸家。她再婚我便有妹妹,後來爸爸離開那女人自己一個,我去美國讀書便跟回他了。

說起來我後父後來也是有女人拋棄我媽媽,她離世只留下我妹妹一個,所以我會不時照顧佢。

亦因這樣,我己打算和老公分開,要同另外一個女人爭無意思,即使贏也不長久。現在我是窮藝術家,離婚不用分身家。

船到橋頭自然直,妳也不要在網上講太多私人事了已經過多了,妳多啲找好朋友傾計對妳有幫助,好好享受生活享受人生,有錢並不等餘開心,窮不等餘不開心,有錢食得豐富,無錢就食得平淡也可以間中豐富一餐,知足嘗樂,保持心境開朗,加油。:smile_o12:
引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-8-4 08:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源

妹妹是媽媽和父親離婚後生的,爸爸不會當她是女兒。當年爸爸有另外一個女人,我跟媽媽,只是在放大假才去L.A.住在爸爸家。她再婚我便有妹妹,後來爸爸離開那女人自己一個,我去美國讀書便跟回他了。

說起來我後父 ...
[ 本帖最後由 已婚 於 2015-8-4 09:03 PM 編輯 ]

引用:

說起來我後父 ...
網上太多人作故仔, 我小人之心Sorry la, 唔好怪我!

你妹孤男寡女同你老公共處一室, 我個人覺唔係太好, 感情如人飲水冷暖自知,  你留意下佢重係咪關心你!

我識位中年女仕, 又老成特徵似monkey, 都想搶人有錢老公, 不知幾出位, 唔一定你老公接受左人係被人追求緊唔奇!

你仍愛他, 比多次機會大家, 要有異性唔難, 冧得你開心有幾個?

你估你daddy條件無人送上門? 唔開心就係唔開心

我絕對應同sorry的方法,人生沒有絕對正確,也沒有絕對錯的是,但有一樣嘢係絕對的就是(遺憾),(萬般帶不走唯有業隨身)
引用:
原帖由 feelsorry 於 2015-8-4 08:29 PM 發表 查看引用來源

網上太多人作故仔, 我小人之心Sorry la, 唔好怪我!

你妹孤男寡女同你老公共處一室, 我個人覺唔係太好, 感情如人飲水冷暖自知,  你留意下佢重係咪關心你!

我識位中年女仕, 又老成特徵似monkey, 都想搶人有 ...
[ 本帖最後由 已婚 於 2015-8-4 08:35 PM 編輯 ]

引用:

說起來我後父 ...
找到自己方向就好,加油!
其實LA不只西LA值得走走看看,前面師兄們已提供好多地方;另OC也是一個好地方,有很多beaches, malls, restaurants...  當然你自己一個乜野地方都要小心為上。

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆