原帖由 已婚 於 2015-7-28 10:37 PM 發表 查看引用來源
都係既, 咁多人7 咀八舌, 但係所有人都唔覺TOM係好人

快D 遠離佢, 移民係為將來, 唔係Plan做雞比人控制, 佢無去食你老個餐時間效到咁準
有心陰你啦!

再唔係29玩野, 話weekend 打返自己屋企揾唔到老公, 借頭借路問佢點解夜晚唔返屋企瞓

比d 聲音佢知,我知你出去有老2

回覆 1294# 的帖子

可以用google翻譯

多謝大家關心,我已不是小女孩,男人打甚麼主意心裏有數,加上近日發生的一切像使我一夜間長大了,誰是誰非己不重要,這一刻我只想大聲scream,瘋狂一晚尋開心.

去完 party? enjoy?

引用:
原帖由 人妻29 於 2015-7-28 11:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源
多謝大家關心,我已不是小女孩,男人打甚麼主意心裏有數,加上近日發生的一切像使我一夜間長大了,誰是誰非己不重要,這一刻我只想大聲scream,瘋狂一晚尋開心.
比我會返香港, 未見其利先見其害, 老公無左去做2等公民? 為咩?

我舊老世都係出名好好先生, 移左民做唔返老本行, 係加國又冬又餓喎, 做苦力都唔夠人大隻, 返黎香港打工做返管理層

老婆陪細路果邊讀書, 返黎即變唐僧肉, d 女同事好進取,最終離左婚, 放假只會旅行唔會返加國睇前妻

諗清楚綠card重要定你老公

[ 本帖最後由 molumolu 於 2015-7-28 11:29 PM 編輯 ]

Yes...back at home by myself...just wake up with a terrible hangover headache....drink too much

We went to a club, Tom know the DJ and the HipHop singer who perform there (I think they grow up in the same neighborhood) so we get VIP treatment, even go backstage.

No worries about being gang raped, there are so many teenage girls there in sexy short dress giving themselves away to the singer and the band. Seeing a new face the Hip Hop singer did hit on me a bit, but when he realize I am not a fan (I virtually told him I do not know his name or his songs), he just pass on me and grab another girl and petty much fuck her in front of me.

Tom keep an eye on me most of the time, and he did not mess with the other girls even when some throw themselves on him. We drank and danced and laughed....We have sex again in a stall in the toilet when I get in the mood,  but I was too drunk to remember the details. He took me home after and left. I think he go home and get ready to go to work. I called in sick....

29你甘講甘即是點?你同左tom的fd吊hai?

有無戴Dom?

Only with Tom....nobody else....many of you worry about the worst about Tom...but I think all he want is a Chinese girlfriend who can give him free sex....and an arm candy to show off.....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆