發新話題
打印

我第一次肛交

收藏  |  訂閱
299  39.4k

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-3-4 04:52 PM 發表 查看引用來源

very 想, but no chance yet. haha.
I'm in a long distance relationship now... and when we're together, my bf always chicken out coz he is afraid of hurting me.
等你比左你bf先啦......
你試完話比我知就得.....

i'm back guys!! sorry i was on business trip last week, couldn't come on here :smile_13: but i'll be away for another week .... :')

引用:
原帖由 RL261118 於 2009-3-2 05:08 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I like your style .... pm you already.
hehe, but have you tried it before??

引用:
原帖由 Centro 於 2009-3-3 04:21 AM 發表 查看引用來源
no , you are not weird, but you are smart enough to enjoy sex and your body...
thanks babe!!

引用:
原帖由 bcm 於 2009-3-3 03:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源

真係唔會,我同男友玩過咁多次之後未試過失禁,
而且一定要洗乾淨至玩,咁咪安全又happy~!!
引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-3-4 04:52 PM 發表 查看引用來源

very 想, but no chance yet. haha.
I'm in a long distance relationship now... and when we're together, my bf always chicken out coz he is afraid of hurting me.
THANKS you two!! I'm SO glad to find girls that agree with me and don't think i'm weird

I think we can be really great friends

hang in there blue_rosey!! ur bf will get it in his head one day and u'll be able to enjoy anal like we do!! good luck!!!

引用:
原帖由 wildfire01 於 2009-3-4 11:32 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Hi Milo99,

Nice to meet you.  I am really happy to see that you can create this post and you can honestly and bravely tell everyone that you enjoy the art of sex - anal sex from your woman's point  ...
thanks for your support!! it took u ONE YEAR to prepare ur wife?! that's a LONG time!!! i'm happy for you now!!

as for my personal experience, after i have anal sex, my ass will be a bit more relaxed the next day, meaning if i do anal again that day, it will not be as tight and will not hurt AT ALL.  But then it will become tight really soon after (maybe another day after), so for all those ppl who think it will make the girl 失禁, i know personally that it will not, so don't worry guys and girls!!

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-3-4 02:55 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Thanks for your reply, that's really helpful.
I haven't had many sex partners in my life, but none of them matched up to my kinkiness -- making it difficult for me to experiment with things I want  ...
babe, 'none of them matched up to my kinkiness'?? i have the same feeling

but how kinky are you talking about? just anal sex? a lot of guys should be interested ga wor

I'll do with my gf some times!

引用:
原帖由 milo99 於 2009-3-7 12:39 發表 查看引用來源

thanks for your support!! it took u ONE YEAR to prepare ur wife?! that's a LONG time!!! i'm happy for you now!!

as for my personal experience, after i have anal sex, my ass will be a bit more r ...
其實去d四仔女星d網誌留言,or直接e-mail問佢地點拍Anal Scene,佢地會教妳有乜準備,要咩器具,甚至對身體有冇毛病反點療理都有專業心德!
d華藉女星甚至會用中文覆你添!
佢地拍4仔時個patpat時時要畀d8吋以上嘅黑人陽具攪幾個鐘架!
佢地意見係只要唔攪傷,雙方有驗身,夠準備,有冇feel就好難講!後遺症就基本上乜!

引用:
原帖由 kenbondwong 於 2009-3-7 02:09 PM 發表 查看引用來源

其實去d四仔女星d網誌留言,or直接e-mail問佢地點拍Anal Scene,佢地會教妳有乜準備,要咩器具,甚至對身體有冇毛病反點療理都有專業心德!
d華藉女星甚至會用中文覆你添!
佢地拍4仔時個patpat時時要畀d8吋以上࢚ ...
really?? which 四仔女星網誌 ar? and which 華藉女星?? i'm curious what they think too!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆