Very lucky indeed, once in a life time experience~ thanks for reading
引用:
原帖由 沙律lok 於 2018-5-5 10:30 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Lucky woo..ching

師兄嘅故事同我當年係LKF同一個韓國女仔ons嘅故事差唔多:smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 Mr.Mustache 於 2018-5-5 05:00 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Very lucky indeed, once in a life time experience~ thanks for reading
great story mr M, i totally believe in you cuz I had similar experience too, though not in HK... was in koh samui.

anyways, really like your style, being a gentleman is the operative word...you would not believe how many gals (young to cougars to milfs, all said the same) told me they find HK guys very repulsive cuz many jump the gun and started asking for sex at the very initial stages of dialogue...poorly played I'd say!

Looking forward to your other sexcapade, with photos!  

你個故事係點架?多謝收看
引用:
原帖由 mister.yakult 於 2018-5-5 06:57 PM 發表 查看引用來源
師兄嘅故事同我當年係LKF同一個韓國女仔ons嘅故事差唔多:smile_40:

Hey man, thanks for your kind words, i am interested in your story, mind to share?

I think the big difference is weather you treat girls like they are girls or you treat them like they are just pussies, some girls might not mind to be treated like pussies, but my experience tells me most of them like to be respected and pampered. I met some girls who were very straight up with what they want right from the beginning, in that case you can play along, if not, just be a normal human being and be a gentlemen, quality sex is not just about putting your penis in a pussy, its the whole process right?
引用:
原帖由 eeyoreeyore 於 2018-5-6 01:51 AM 發表 查看引用來源

great story mr M, i totally believe in you cuz I had similar experience too, though not in HK... was in koh samui.

anyways, really like your style, being a gentleman is the operative word...you w ...

引用:
原帖由 Mr.Mustache 於 2018-5-3 19:01 發表 查看引用來源
點解想分享係因為呢個經歷對於我黎講發生得很奇妙,就如呢個post既標題,佢好似係一份放咗係路邊等我去拆既禮物一樣。

時間:炎夏的一個星期五
人物:我,我best friend(wingman) ,兩個韓國女遊客
E - ...
GOOD . :smile_47:

引用:
原帖由 Mr.Mustache 於 2018-5-3 19:01 發表 查看引用來源
點解想分享係因為呢個經歷對於我黎講發生得很奇妙,就如呢個post既標題,佢好似係一份放咗係路邊等我去拆既禮物一樣。

時間:炎夏的一個星期五
人物:我,我best friend(wingman) ,兩個韓國女遊客