上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

沈船沈到無得救:我和她在深圳的故事(Update #183)(中轉站決定:信心動搖)

收藏  |  訂閱
593  46.6k

引用:
原帖由 爛滾王 於 2010-2-3 08:57 AM 發表 查看引用來源
一句講晒,你又9窮,條女又索但你又唔比去出去接客搵錢
你想點先? 係咪想餓死條女呀, 用腦諗吓先啦
你又知條女索?

引用:
原帖由 capspring 於 2010-2-3 01:24 AM 發表

It wouldnt be any future for one way, the point is that she is not in love with u.  U are one of her many clients, boy!
I totally know this. And I tried hard to think I am her only one after she followed me, although it might not easy to be true......but anyway, I did have my time happily when I stayed with her, many cases when you pay money to play China K girl and you don't get any fun but just shit (Chings who are China NC playboys should know these kind of situations)....that is the point I'd like to tell to wwkin216.

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-3 02:52 AM 發表

Are you a single that doesn't have much if any financial responsibilties back home? Just curious because it makes a big difference.
I'm not single, that is the problem. If I single I will go far more wild with my MM, even marry her at once! And I need to give money home, but just so far I can still handle the burden. But I do know I have used much money to her and what I get back is not relatively fair to what I have paid. If I use that money to play 3-9-10 K girls, I can take 4-5 girls of them at the same time. If I use that money to play CP SN, I can have 5P many time, a few times 10P, and even 2-3 times 20P......

But I am just so on 9 as I like to play feeling........ai.....I sometimes think I shoulden't have met her at the first time, so I don't have to be so painful and on 9.

So I advise all chings.......play time by time, don't play love-feeling.......most important.....DO NOT SINK BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 w7633452 於 2010-2-3 09:46 AM 發表

I'm not single, that is the problem. If I single I will go far more wild with my MM, even marry her at once! And I need to give money home, but just so far I can still handle the burden. But I do  ...
I see. I just broke up with mine.:smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-3 10:24 AM 發表

I see. I just broke up with mine.:smile_39:
Oh.....I'm sorry for you....Mind to share your story to us?

wwkin216 has disappeared. probably made up his mind. no point in further lengthening this post. make a new post if u have new cases

引用:
原帖由 w7633452 於 2010-2-3 10:46 AM 發表

Oh.....I'm sorry for you....Mind to share your story to us?
Well, she's just a regular gal who doesn't work on a night spot. I came here looking for advices because the people in this particular place seem to have a lot of experiences dealing with females from China. Granted, there might be different circumstances, but I also saw a lot of similarities with their outlook in life,...... etc.

She's simple, hard-working, family-first and those are the good traits. At the same time, she's stubborn and she often refuse to even hear what I have to say. My concerns are always on the bottom of the pile.:smile_40:

Sorry to prolong this thread but it's just hard to find someone whose is willing to take the time to read in English. My apologies!

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-3 11:00 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Well, she's just a regular gal who doesn't work on a night spot. I came here looking for advices because the people in this particular place seem to have a lot of experiences dealing with female ...
in fact, i m reading it. If u want to know more about the similiarities you said, u should come to my old post. It had more sharing from other ching.           My story had not came to the end but, my decision had almost let her know....from my point of view, from her future, from more and more analysis...i am thinking to tell the story later, but you know there are many non-sense fxxking guys here and make me hesitate to write it....from my conclusion, i consider “sinking boat” is not as worst as others mentioned. At least, i and my mainland gal find the ture love in this special space and leave some beautiful memories here..at least, i m lucky enough to find her good character which is far different from the others description.

引用:
原帖由 651bun 於 2010-2-3 11:00 PM 發表

Well, she's just a regular gal who doesn't work on a night spot. I came here looking for advices because the people in this particular place seem to have a lot of experiences dealing with female ...
OK...but why you break up with her?

引用:
原帖由 wwkin216 於 2010-2-4 12:22 AM 發表
in fact, i m reading it. If u want to know more about the similiarities you said, u should come to my old post. It had more sharing from other ching.           My story had not came to the end but, my ...
Indeed, WWkin216, many chings here have gave you useful advices, and yes you're right there are some non-sense chings saying bullshits, however, I think some of these chings are right as you also gave me a feeling is you're calculating too much. I'm just saying my true feeling, not personally attacking you. I've been reading very single replies of your old and new posts because I'm having same headache here. So I think I am quailified to say something about it.

For example, why you open a new post? taking about same problem? becasue nobody following up again your old post? or your problem still need other people's advices? You should know very well of yourself. As a adult, your question is easily get solved, 1) go on; or 2) break up. As I think you're still like her so I say your should go on.

Why I think you are calculated type people? as I can see from your replies to some chings, especailly those replies you think not good for you... indeed you don't have to care about these people, your aim here is to get useful advices, why bother to waste time to care about those replies you don't like?

Of cause, from what you say to your gf, you are definately a calculated person. this make you painful, your gf painful and the realtionship get worse.

Anyway, I'm just saying what I see and what I feel. nothing persoanl! if you don't feel good, I am sorry then. Good luck!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆