發新話題
打印

有無41歳以上,單身男性、星期六、日、假日可陪我之男友.(Part 3)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.5k  37.2k

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-8-9 03:39 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Is it a test? :smile_o08:
It is not a test........ but just you will see normal Japanese take you how long to understand.
What I wrote is very normal.  Nothing difficult.

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-8-9 03:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I know you are 犯賤的............
But if you don't really want to know Japanese seriously, better not learning.
It will waste your time and money.
The grammer is difficult and a lot of diffic ...
Normally, assuming i am a fair learner
How long do you think i need to learn that I can read/write for travel purpose in japan?
I do'nt need listen and talk lol

Hi Piggy, Cherry, I came here 30 mins ago but was reading some of your posts last night.
I still think you do not necessary to find a man older than you. Sometimes, younger man but matured can be better.

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-8-9 03:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源

How long do you think i need to learn that I can read/write for travel purpose in japan?
That depends on what you mean by 'travel purpose'.

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-8-9 03:46 PM 發表 查看引用來源

That depends on what you mean by 'travel purpose'.
awww, hard to define
any rough range then?

引用:
原帖由 koala0824 於 2009-8-9 03:46 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Hi Piggy, Cherry, I came here 30 mins ago but was reading some of your posts last night.
I still think you do not necessary to find a man older than you. Sometimes, younger man but matured can be be ...
OKOK, I start to accept younger man................
as long as he is handsome......... good body....... good muscle........hahaha............

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-8-9 05:43 PM 發表

Japanese is one of the simple language to learn. To learn its basic, normal people take about 3 months and you can master its characters and may be pronounciation.

引用:
原帖由 koala0824 於 2009-8-9 03:49 PM 發表 查看引用來源

Japanese is one of the simple language to learn. To learn its basic, normal people take about 3 months and you can master its characters and may be pronounciation.
Oh, do you know japanese?

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-8-9 03:47 PM 發表 查看引用來源

awww, hard to define
any rough range then?
You need to explain what you mean by 'travel level'............ then I can think about how long you will take ma...........

I just recommend you better not start learning Japanese.............. waste your time and effort......

引用:
原帖由 piggy3616 於 2009-8-9 05:47 PM 發表

OKOK, I start to accept younger man................
as long as he is handsome......... good body....... good muscle........hahaha............
LOL
I know you are not serious....

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆