上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Toothpick collectors looking for 18> Solid Toothpick. (pt. 83)

收藏  |  訂閱
738  7.6k

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-5-6 05:28 PM 發表 查看引用來源

too much action in front of the screen..
ohhh.....too much hand jobs....i mean......jobs on hand ??

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 05:34 PM 發表 查看引用來源

you judge your own work and performance?????? no wonder ... errr you rock anyway
what was that chinese proverb chef mentioned the other day again? it was aka self entertaining
自得其樂

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 05:01 PM 發表 查看引用來源you can read chinese, don't you?but how can you keep your chinese proficieny in such mint condition after being gone all these years?
i don't know? i think chinese isn't something you forget once you learnt...

i mean, there will always be places you read chinese, like a chinese restaurant, karaoke, etc. even if you don't make a point to find something to read. 

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-5-6 05:37 PM 發表 查看引用來源

no..i thk my boss saw my screen..i had it maximized to catch posts from u guys..too open..i guess..
now i hv the page 1/4 the screen size..so hard to catch up now..:smile_42::smile_39:
oh, i won't reply the post with it max. i min. to the size juz can cover by my body, they can't c wat i m doing, if they walk pass, i change to my work:smile_44:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 05:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源

i don't blame you now
please hush off and get back to your work now ... RIGHT NOW! :smile_38:
this thread aint going to disappear and we can always chat later
no..im oki now..i made myself too hard the last couple of hrs..:smile_46:..i mean work too hard..
need to catch a break..

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-6 05:35 PM 發表
haha, i even make some mistakes to judge :smile_30: this was my childhood, not much pal to play with:smile_13:

i dunno wat did chef say?:smile_41:
do you have any siblings? ignore me if you wish to do so

chef typed it in chinese and it's hard for me to re-type it thru' yahoo dictionary ...

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 05:34 PM 發表 查看引用來源you judge your own work and performance?????? no wonder ... errr you rock anyway what was that chinese proverb chef mentioned the other day again? it was aka self entertaining
rofl...mm sounds like a really cute kid. hahahaha. 

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 05:41 PM 發表 查看引用來源

do you have any siblings? ignore me if you wish to do so

chef typed it in chinese and it's hard for me to re-type it thru' yahoo dictionary ...
yes, i hv, but they r 10 years older than me:smile_13:

summer is coming
http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTE ... 009&source=NAVI

[ 本帖最後由 -Leo- 於 2009-5-6 05:44 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mikan85 於 2009-5-6 05:37 PM 發表

no..i thk my boss saw my screen..i had it maximized to catch posts from u guys..too open..i guess..
now i hv the page 1/4 the screen size..so hard to catch up now..:smile_42::smile_39:
oh ... poor 85 :smile_13:
nevermind we are just bullshxting and you missed nothing

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆