上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Toothpick collectors looking for 18> Solid Toothpick. (pt. 83)

收藏  |  訂閱
738  7.5k

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 03:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

silence is tantamount to an admission of a yes, methinks
so why are you not interested in comic back in the good old days? we 2 can have our own conversation and others can keep going on thei ...
i watched some n i liked to watch, but i didn't go back home after school, i stayed at my parent's shop wait until they closed, n there was no TV:smile_24:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 03:43 PM 發表
the other way around would be my case! :smile_46:
u're an athletic girl, eh... no wonder u and mm get along so well

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-6 03:48 PM 發表 查看引用來源

u're an athletic girl, eh... no wonder u and mm get along so well
u mean i peep bebe??

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-6 03:43 PM 發表 查看引用來源i had a really nice elder neighbour... he buys a lot of comic, and i jus borrow from him :smile_35:i missed those days.. living in 公屋, and u talk to other kids across the 鐵閘 :smile_40:
hahaha.. i didn't live in 公屋, but we did share our back balcony with the next door neighbour, this british family... and there were fence between our balcony...

and the daughter of the british family was about my age (must be a beauty now, hahaha) and she'd always post notes at our balcony our at my window (that faces the balcony) and ask me to have waterfight with her...

but she goes to KG5 (english foundation international school) and she doesn't understand real hk school have hours of hw a day... so i could never play with her unless on the weekend. >_<"  

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-6 03:46 PM 發表
i watched some n i liked to watch, but i didn't go back home after school, i stayed at my parent's shop wait until they closed, n there was no TV:smile_24:
fair enough ... but one question: what did you do while you were waiting for your parents?

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-5-6 03:41 PM 發表 查看引用來源ohhh yeh.....u ve mentioned that before......my bad......i m sucha bad student.......
so, you interested in my brother?
he's still single. :smile_30:

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 03:46 PM 發表

no no don't get me wrong ... keep the manga topic going
those book names you guys mentioned did remind me of the good old days sitting in the classroom and ... anyway all good!
we can talk about 張小嫺 if you want

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 03:49 PM 發表 查看引用來源

fair enough ... but one question: what did you do while you were waiting for your parents?
i drawing pretty princess n clothes for them n cut them out, they can change clothes n stand , i even draw the background for them

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-6 03:46 PM 發表 查看引用來源peeping tom :smile_39:
so that was your childhood?
staring at cute guys play balls?

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-5-6 03:48 PM 發表

hahaha.. i didn't live in 公屋, but we did share our back balcony with the next door neighbour, this british family... and there were fence between our balcony...

and the daughter of the bri ...
sounds like u came from a background where u could afford ur own manga... :smile_04:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆