上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Toothpick collectors looking for 18> Solid Toothpick. (pt. 83)

收藏  |  訂閱
738  7.5k

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-5-6 03:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源

no, just have one brother...
but we look very much alike... people always asked if we were twins back when we were younger...

now he's like half a foot taller than me.. but we still look very mu ...
ohhh yeh.....u ve mentioned that before......my bad......i m sucha bad student.......

引用:
原帖由 wannabe 於 2009-5-6 03:34 PM 發表

that's ok and you aint the only one :smile_44:
i reckon those remained slient today are in the same boat as you
but it's kinda interesting to see how much time people spend on reading comics . ...
it's one of those thing u do to have common topic to talk with friends about back in the days... :smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-6 03:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源

u one of those girl who sits around basketball court and volleyball court watching cute guys?
exactly,i m those gals who peep them playing

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-6 03:39 PM 發表
r u in the same boat as me??
silence is tantamount to an admission of a yes, methinks
so why are you not interested in comic back in the good old days? we 2 can have our own conversation and others can keep going on their own ... wakakaka

引用:
原帖由 blue_rosey 於 2009-5-6 03:37 PM 發表

well, i would had started in hong kong had my parents been less strict on me and there weren't 5 hrs of homework a day!!!1  
i had a really nice elder neighbour... he buys a lot of comic, and i jus borrow from him :smile_35:

i missed those days.. living in 公屋, and u talk to other kids across the 鐵閘 :smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-6 03:40 PM 發表

u one of those girl who sits around basketball court and volleyball court watching cute guys?
the other way around would be my case! :smile_46:

引用:
原帖由 chefung 於 2009-5-6 03:37 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I brought for 足球少將...XD
Don't like this comic now
"road to 2002" is barely acceptable.......but just disaster after that.......

引用:
原帖由 clotinc 於 2009-5-6 03:41 PM 發表

ohhh yeh.....u ve mentioned that before......my bad......i m sucha bad student.......
i'm sure u're still interested in rosie's sibling...... :smile_04:

引用:
原帖由 mugen-purin 於 2009-5-6 03:42 PM 發表
exactly,i m those gals who peep them playing
peeping tom :smile_39:

引用:
原帖由 futfuk 於 2009-5-6 03:41 PM 發表

it's one of those thing u do to have common topic to talk with friends about back in the days... :smile_35:
no no don't get me wrong ... keep the manga topic going
those book names you guys mentioned did remind me of the good old days sitting in the classroom and ... anyway all good!

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆