打印

野外露出中出し大好き

收藏  |  訂閱
28  9.3k

F's very scared...whenever a car coming close...she has to stop and pretend doing something else...as u know... At night time...whenever there is a taxi they will slow down and look at u and see whether u will get a ride...and this make the thing even exciting

Indeed F's living in an area with not many traffic, and there is a zebra crossway and an island middle...may be I was drunk and alcohol drave my sex impulse...I had a crazy idea and picked F going to the island in the middle of the road...pushing her on top of the light box and fucked her on top... May be this was too crazy...and F kept asking to go somewhere else

Indeed F's living in an area with not many traffic, and there is a zebra crossway and an island middle...may be I was drunk and alcohol drave my sex impulse...I had a crazy idea and picked F going to the island in the middle of the road...pushing her on top of the light box and fucked her on top... May be this was too crazy...and F kept asking to go somewhere else

Great report.  Keep it up please.  BTW, you may not be able to upload your avatar yet, post more comment and get credits may help. :smile_o12:

Suddenly F raise out there was a police car parking a block away from us...but couldnt see there was people inside....anyway I pull F back to the sidewalk, there was a staircase getting to the park...and fuck her like doggie, even there was people getting off from taxi right on the road, I kept going...just to a point F was too scared and got running to the park...by pulling up her leggings on her way

Correction.

Your story is good & I support.
But just want to give minor correction: the word is "LICK" not LUCK.
I suppose you don't need luck but lick you dick, right ?

Great story.  I like it very much.  Please continue.

英文甜故睇唔明:smile_35:

引用:
原帖由 丘焱 於 2010-10-28 11:17 AM 發表 查看引用來源
引用:
原帖由 丘焱 於 2010-10-28 11:17 AM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=269804872&ptid=13316532][/url]
come on no need to be that picky! it's obvious he was trying to type "lick".
just a typo, why bother making a Correction there?
This is not an academic article, it's jsut a leisure post. easy mate
**don;t correct me with the word "jsut" pls.

Fluvc: bravo! yr story reminds me of a song of the beatles: Why don;t we do it in the road!

support...

前往最後回覆