打印

CP Visit double fly

收藏  |  訂閱
10  8.4k

CP Visit double fly

Visit CP Hui Mei Sauna on last Monday. After 3 rounds, I pciked  3?. She was 19 years old. I forgot which province she came from. She was not talk, only about 5' 2" but she was sweet and cute. Her ball was good fit about 33C. While we were waiting for the +1 to come, she said she had a friend and was more progressive. So I told her to call her friend in who was number 3?. When her friend came in, they danced in front of me first. Then they sucked me. The latter one swallowed my dick for five minutes and then sat on me and rode on me. After five minutes, I ejacted. Then they showerd me. One in front and one at back. They used their body to rubbed me. I was so high. After then minutes, they brought me to the bed and after the usual service. Then I fucked both of them for 40 minutes. They were satified and screamed loudly. It was a fantastic trip.

回覆 3# 的帖子

$8XX:smile_30: :smile_30: :smile_30: :smile_30:

回覆 6# 的帖子

Sorry. I do come from HK

回覆 13# 的帖子

Not because I don't want to type chinese. It's because I don't know how to type chinese

回覆 16# 的帖子

$81X:smile_30: :smile_30: :smile_30:

回覆 19# 的帖子

Thanks

回覆 20# 的帖子

要換套, but still good, When one suck you on your upper body and the other suck your lower body. The feeling is so good, so high.

回覆 21# 的帖子

Thanks for your translation.

回覆 71# 的帖子

Can't shoot in the second shot. May be too tired.

回覆 92# 的帖子

$300+$300+$2XX

前往最後回覆