打印

25/11 - 老頭子在沙灣(沙灣 - Bao On - Direction) no photo

收藏  |  訂閱
22  1.5k

25/11 - 老頭子在沙灣(沙灣 - Bao On - Direction) no photo

Yesterday was a day off for me, though there were other C Hings having party in Sha Wxx.....
Being low in cash, I was just "hanging around" in SZ and planned to do nothing.

Luckily, there was a good friend of me called me up for lunch meeting. We both have nothing to do in the afternoon.... and so, we finally went to Sha Wxx after lunch.

Time: around 3 PM
Place: Sha XXX
Venue:  HXXXY BAR

another link topic: http://www.188channel.com/viewthread.php?tid=8601318&page=1&extra=#pid181665460

We arrived at around 3PM and the place was quite "dead", only one room was booked ... by us
Fortunately, there were so many MM for selection. :smile_46:

One of the good points that go there on Tue afternoon is that you have plently of selection on MM and we are suprised to find that most of those MM are "good for eat"....

Big boobs.....
young.....
nice skin.....
some are pretty tall......
and "horny"........

So good so good..... :smile_35:

There were few of MMs always walked in our room and want us to picked them (before we picked any yet), those MMs gave us many many "ball ball" - good good good!

We finally picked 2 MM after "checked" for more than 100 MM

Than, usual things.....
beer, dice, sing and drink, and of course some "body check"

After few hours of fun, we left for dinner..... with those 2 MM.
Thanks a lot to my friend, we went to eat Japanese food......

Bad for those 2 MM... since they did not dare to eat raw food, so we ordered some noodles for them..... then send them home by taxi after dinner.

Me and me friend then went to Direction.... it was about 11:00 PM, still, many many MM at direction.
But we did not picked any. We went to "pup" + "pet" - recommended by another C Hings...... (at direction)

However, that place "pup" + "pet" was not as cheap as C hing says.....
My friend spend more than RMB 600 there for around 24 bottles of small beer! :smile_27:

So expensive and we will not go there anymore - though there were 3 MM there play with you.
With this price, we think Sha Wxx is more worth!!!!

So, next time, take a day off on weekday and go there, I am sure you will have a better experience than Fri. Sat. and Sun.

Totally, my friend spend more than RMB 3,000 for my "doing nothing and hang around" holiday!

It is because my friend do not like take photos, so there is no photo for other C Hings!
Sorry .......

[ 本帖最後由 Poor-Old-Guy 於 2008-11-27 04:14 PM 編輯 ]

next time go cp is better

Oh...ic...ic.......(哈哈哈...番文我淨係識咁回應):smile_30: :smile_30:

引用:
原帖由 dee609 於 2008-11-26 01:15 PM 發表 查看引用來源
next time go cp is better
we know, but Sha wan is a good place for a "short stay"

u went to Sha Wan and SZ without ML ?

oh...  why don't have firepot and sauna in CP ??

引用:
原帖由 andy_2008 於 2008-11-26 01:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源
u went to Sha Wan and SZ without ML ?
what is ML??

其實沙灣咁價廉物美, 何需要再去方向村呢?

回覆 6# 的帖子

100% agreed cacoke brother

TZ REPORT

前往最後回覆